Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding is a recipe that is not only tasty it is also a snap to make. It's great as dessert but if you sort of mess around with the ingredients you can create a sweet treat for a lazy Sunday morning too. When you bite into this steaming treat, it should be gooey and custardy and delicious. It's sure to be a crowd-pleaser as it is at my house! Can you think of any variations? Leave your suggestions in the comments!
Peaches and Cream Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut bread into 1 inch squares.
- Drain the peaches and spread on the bottom of an 8x8 pan or 9x9 pan.
- Melt the butter with the brown sugar
- Pour over peaches
- Sprinkle bread over peaches/brown sugar.
- In a blender mix the sugar, half and half, eggs, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over bread.
- Bake at 350 for about 40-45 minutes.
- Variations: instead of peaches cut up apples and instead of sugar use maple syrup for a breakfast treat.