Today's is an Autumn treat that I often serve for Thanksgiving but with all the root veggies in it, it'll carry you right through Christmas too. It's colorful, festive and delicious. It is NOT, however, calorie conscious.
Roasted Winter Vegetables with Maple Glaze
- Preheat oven to 375
- Chop pumpkin and squash and peel and chop parsnips
- Melt butter and mix with nuts, maple syrup, crushed garlic and rosemary
- Put Chopped veggies in a bowl and toss with the butter mixture
- Butter a large glass baking dish
- Add veggies to baking dish and generously season with Salt and Pepper
- Cover Squash mixture with Foil
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes covered.
- Uncover and bake for 20 minutes more.